Welcome to the Anuron WikiEdit
Private Dungeons and Dragons game. This wiki will detail characters and places of significance, as well as host character files and other details.
Anuron - Dungeons and DragonsEdit
Anuron is the name of the continent of the Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 (homebrew) setting . The continent was created by Matt Podschun, the game's dungeon master , is a land rich in history and rife with danger. The history, people, creatures, and locations are borrowed from many different settings, with most inspiration drawn from The Forgotten Realms setting.
Click a page to view the topic in detail.
- Audio Recordings - Google Drive link to Audio Recordings of latest sessions.
- Locations - Places, towns, cities, and dungeons in the game.
- Maps - Computer created maps of the campaign.
- Non-player Characters - a list and short descriptions of people.
- Player Characters - a list of players that play the game.
- Synopsis of sessions - The story, as it unfolds.
- Character Sheets - Dropbox link to PDF charactersheets.
- Dropbox - most shared files are hosted on Dropbox.com.
- Map files - Dropbox link to the maps.
- Roll20.net - an online tabletop toolset that hosts maps and features other nifty things.
Synopsis of the CampaignsEdit
Free Cities CampaignEdit
- Week 1 - Meet the party at the Leaping Wizard Inn.
- Week 2 - The party sets off in look for work and encounters some very ferocious rats and a flamboyant priest.
- Week 3 - The party determines what how to divide loot, run away from rats, purchase some explosives, and they meet a talkative dragon.